2009年11月12日木曜日

First Junior College Women’s Hardball Baseball Team

On Tuesday, I read “Catch a Wave”. This story is written by teacher, and the level is easy. This story is about Minami Kyusyu Junior College in Miyazaki City set up a women’s hardball baseball team. It is the first junior college in Japan to have a women’s hardball baseball team.
  The junior college started the baseball team because it wanted to make itself more attractive to students. It removed its gymnasium into an indoor training facility and bought training equipment such as three pitching machines and muscle-training devices.
  Kobayashi Natsuki, a pitcher, was a member of the Japanese national team from 2004 to 2006. She entered this junior college because she was fascinated by the training environment. She said with enthusiasm, “I’ll give 100 percent of my energies to my two years with the team. We will definitely become number one in Japan”.
I like this story because it was interesting, so I recommend it.

4 件のコメント:

  1. こんにちは☆
    この本を書いた先生って誰ですかー?

    返信削除
  2. Hello. I like to play handball. I think that I read it.

    返信削除
  3. 小林夏輝さんは2年間も日本のチームでピッチャーをやってたってすごいですね!

    返信削除
  4. こんにちは。
    しっかり英語書いてはるから
    私も頑張ろうと思いました。
    ありがとうー!

    返信削除